This program is for intense players that want to dedicate a few hours a day. Technical, Physical, Tactical, Strategic, Mental and Emotional, Environmental are some of the major components of tennis that are evaluated for each player at this level. The game is video taped so it can be analyzed for optimal results. To accommodate each player, short and long term goals are set up to help improve the individual’s game in the shortest time period. This program requires a minimum of 2 to 3 hours of commitment a day five days a week. A day in this program would typically consist of 2 hour drills in the morning or afternoon, 1 hour of fitness with a trainer, and 1 hour of match play in the evening which can be charted and video taped.
Each player is given a evaluation package to help identify the strengths and weaknesses of each student. This package is designed to give each player and parent a mental edge to believe in their game, improve their game and achieve their results/goals.
The package includes the following items:
- Video taping and detailed evaluation on their biomechanics/techniques & match play.
- Written Evaluation
- Evaluation will Cover 6 major components of tennis game
- Short Term and Long Term Goal Setting and Assessment
- 100 question sheet
- In Depth Fitness Program (with very experience trainer)
- How to Develop individual game style
- How to develop weapons to suit your game style
- How to avoid tennis injuries
- Different Match Play Charting
Monday thru Friday
9:00 am to 11:30 am
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm